This is a sponsored post by Floracraft®. All opinions and craft ideas are mine!
Floracraft® sent me all these fun styrofoam supplies!* FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam Balls
* FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam Tools
* FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam Cutter
A lunch bag, drink cup, notebook, pen and flashlight.
We love My Little Pony!
Episode 10 in season 1 is called Swarm of the Century.
Fluttershy finds these adorable little guys called Parasprites!
Thankfully Pinkie Pie saves the day with her One-Man-Band!
But they are totally adorable!!!
And we knew they would make the cutest mobile!
once and just rotate it periodically...
You will need Iridescent cellophane like this:
transparency plastic, all rights to MLP.
1. Printed wings.
2. Spray with adhesive (put in a box to prevent overspray)
3. Remove from box
4. Put a sheet of iridescent cellophane over the wings
6. Look how gorgeous!
7. Cut wings with scissors
8. Cut off black border too.
Now you will need thick brown pipecleaners, fishing line, giant needle, hot glue/gun.
2. Insert needle through ball
3. Leave knotted end about 2 inches from ball, don't pull all the way through.
4. Cut two 1 inch pieces of pipe cleaner
Hot glue pipe cleaners on foam and pull fishing line through.
6. Cut fun foam circle eyes and hot glue
7. Add white foam shapes with hot glue
8. Use foam cutter to cut groove for wings.
10. Repeat for other wing.
11. Repeat for every little Parasprite.
12. Adorable! Admire the cuteness!
I got from the dollar store.
Perfect addition to her Pony themed room!
They are thrilled too!
Find more ideas from Floracraft® on Make It: Fun
This post published on Doodlecraft first