We had a bunch of scrap MDF in the garage when we moved in...
so we went to work building things we needed.
I measured, cut and screwed all the pieces for a teacart...
I called it a teacart, but it ended up being less and
less like one as the project developed!
We took it outside and primed it!
My husband got in on the painting before I could!
Right after priming, he put some lace on the top and sprayed it teal!
It turned out great--to my surprise!
Then he sprayed the rest of it teal. It worked great!
I finished it off with a poly clear coat just on the top,
because I know I'll be wiping it alot!
Perfect! Kind of an additional counter space.
Room for the microwave, mixer,
China and candy bowl!
Giving me gangs more counter space!